Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 April 2015

6.

Couch Potato

Exercising is all well and good, but when you train, you ache, and therefore you need a rest day.
So mine was today.
Joined by my very good friend Turaya Jones, we sat all day, under a blanket and watched awful daytime TV.
Drinking green tea (Obviously) and Camille (which is my new favourite) we put our aching legs up for the day and laughed at Vines, scrolled through Facebook and Tweeted to our hearts content.

In my opinion it is VERY important to have a rest day, not only your mind needs to rest but your muscles too. Your muscles need time to repair and in the process they will get stronger and as a result you'll be able to go even further.
Tomorrow, while I'm running, I will be judging whether this is actually the truth and I will write it in my next blog. 
In addition to an exercise rest, I've had a diet rest. 
Whilst drinking buckets of tea, we ate sushi and Thorntons chocolate whilst lounging on the sofa.
Today was a good day, but I'm hoping training tomorrow will be even better!
Bring on tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment