Search This Blog

Monday 6 April 2015

7.

Lets get serious

No one is a fitness freak, no. 
Someone may make it a habit to run, to stay healthy or lean, but nobody is that obsessed about something.
After this side of the week, not eating well, I feel bad about myself and yes, this makes me want to run, as far and as long as I can. 
So that's what I'll probably do, tomorrow when I'm back on it I will get lost in my exercise and fitness because of how I feel, because that's how my mind works.

I went into Leicester town last night, yes I was drinking and yes, I do know how many calories are in alcohol, but sometimes, you need to let your hair down! However, after the state that my friends were in, I have no intention of going again soon. 

So it's time to start my serious training for the Race For Life. 
Running 4 times a week, and lean meat and vegetables only, this time I will stick to it, no one will stop me this time!

I'm so excited to start training,
BRING IT ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment