Search This Blog

Thursday 9 April 2015

10.

6.12"


Getting my time down today has given me an amazing push. I ran alot further 6.15KM and I still managed to get my time down, as I ran it in 38:10 Minutes which I am very proud of.
Yes, my boyfriend did let me down and said that he didn't want to run with me today and so I went on my own as usual.
Unusually warm today I went out in shorts which was a massive step for me, yes I might go clubbing in town in a little mini dress, but there I don't stand out. But running in shorts, everyone stares at my legs while I run, feeling self conscious I went anyway.
While people stared at first I thought: "Why did I do this to myself, why did I put myself out there, with flabby legs and scattering hair?"
But then I thought: "I have to do this sometime, and its a good way to get my confidence up. 
YOU CAN STARE ALL YOU WANT BUT ARE YOU DOING EXERCISE?"

I'm feeling a lot better in myself today and therefore have eaten more than yesterday, but still being healthy. 
But if I burnt 400 calories running, surly I can treat myself later? 

No comments:

Post a Comment