Search This Blog

Tuesday 31 March 2015

5.

31MPH

While the wind was blowing 31MPH this morning I still ran.
Although I was being blown around the little streets of Enderby,feeling that I was indoor sky diving, it still felt amazing to run. 
3.77km in 20 minutes, I didn't think that was too bad. 

Yesterday wasn't a good day for me, after an unsuccessful doctors appointment I went downhill in myself. Whilst being swallowed up in my own emotions I didn't want to be around anyone and therefore I distanced myself from my family and stayed in my room all night.
Feeling slightly better today after some retail therapy though!
£50 isn't bad for 4 items I guess.

I'm bored of doing the same thing day in, day out. I run, I blog, I sit. 
I want to try new things, I want to freshen up my life, yeah, going up into town at night is all well and good but what should I do in the daytime?
Any Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment