Search This Blog

Friday 27 March 2015

1.

Everyone has body issues.

Well, I may just be talking to myself here but I want to share my thoughts and feelings while trying to get lean and fit to run the race for life. If all goes well here then I will be running marathons for all sorts of charities. But, lets just take it one step at a time.

I have suffered with Anorexia, Bulimia, and Depression. I think this is due to the fact that every day I see girls the same age as me, skinny, fit and happy with their body. 
Don't get me wrong I know a lot of women do not like their bodies or the way they see themselves when they look in the mirror, and therefore I want to change that.

I will train everyday and report back to say how it went, and if there was any progress.
This is not a blog for an audience, this blog is to help me get through my own body issues, and if it helps others along the way then that's great!
So, here's to getting started.

No comments:

Post a Comment