Search This Blog

Saturday 28 March 2015

2.

Saturday Drizzle

Although I did go to Frankie and Benny's for a full English breakfast (Which I fully deserved.) I did go on a run. 
I am running the race for life with my mum and sister for my Grandma, who unfortunately I never got to meet and I regret that.
However, we are doing something for her now.
So I'm having to train my mum and although she is slimmer than usual she has no fitness at all. We ran 4km all together in 28 minutes which is not bad for her fitness level.
But whilst I was running with her and was thinking: "What have I let myself in for?" I then thought:

"It doesn't matter how fast you go it matters that you GO!"

I do love my mum and I know for a fact that she can do this race for life. 
Now I just have to live with the regret of having a full English breakfast while I'm at work. 
So lets GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment