Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 October 2015

15

Back on Track

Yes, I finally went for a run yesterday!

Only 4.5KM, but its a start.

I am feeling motivated, although I have ANOTHER cold (The third this month.).

Eating healthy didn't start until today:
I had Granola for breakfast, various fruit juices, and chicken wraps for dinner.
Sounds like a start to me!
Eating three meals a day is very daunting for someone like me, I do have days where I like to pig out, just like everyone else, but afterwards I would feel so guilty.
So, finding the right amount of food to eat a day is a task in itself.

Today was almost perfect, however, I feel very bloated and full for some reason.
Tomorrow is another running day, hopefully I can go further.

On Thursday I will be applying for some fun runs, this is to write about in my FMP.
I AM SO EXCITED!
I'm thinking of doing a santa one too, which sounds even more interesting because I get to dress up!

Anyway I am knackered from running yesterday hah.
So wish me luck for tomorrow and I will be going further and further as the first stepping stones are passed!

No comments:

Post a Comment