Search This Blog

Saturday 24 October 2015

13. Sorry if its too late

If anyone would like to know, the race for life went really well. 
My Mum, Sister and I raised over £300.

I am very proud of everyone that completed it, whether walked, jogged or ran it is an accomplishment.

I have stopped running for the fact that I have been very ill.

My medication has been doubled, which makes me feel even worse.

But for my FMP at North Warwickshire and Hinckley College I am creating a fitness magazine.

Therefore, I will be getting back into running.

My next run will be on Monday, and I will take my new pup!

I'm so excited, I will be tracking my process on here. Including everyone's thoughts on fitness and exercise.

I'm looking forward to combining my two favourite things.

Journalism and Fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment